Hi flow 1L & 2L
Aspen’s® Hi-flow tank pumps are designed to collect condensate water from refrigeration and air-conditioning units. They operate automatically when the float rises and will discharge to a head of 4.6 metres.
The Hi-flow will pump a greater volume of water than the Hi-lift, but to a lesser head. The Hi-flows incorporate two high quality switches, activated by a float system.One operates the centrifugal type pump and the other is used as a high level safety switch.
In the event of a pump failure this device will switch off the refrigeration unit and can simultaneously activate an optional audio and/or visual alarm.
The deck of the pump is clear plastic for quick and easy internal inspection, and it comes with a 2 metre long cable with push-in plug which makes installation and maintenance easier. In all cases a tank pump must be sited under the source of the condensate.
- Tank capacity: 1 litre or 2 litres
- 4.6 metres discharge head
- Water flow rate: 288 litres per hr max
- Inline valve to prevent siphoning back
- Pre-wired safety float switch
- Clear deck for quick and easy inspection
- Incorporated back-plate for vertical mounting
- Pump rating: 0.6A, 230V A.C.
- Alternative voltages available
- Connecting cable: 2 metres
- Auto-resetting thermal cut-out to shaded pole motor
- Safety switch 4.0A max
- Fire retardant plastics
- 2 inlet positions: 25mm ø
- Outlet size: 6mm & 10mm
- Hi-flow 1L 140mm(H) x 235mm(W) x 140mm(D)
- Hi-flow 2L 170mm(H) x 235mm(W) x 140mm(D)