How do Aspen Pumps help?
There are two ways of draining this condensate:
- By gravity
- Through the use of a condensate removal pump
Removing condensate water through gravity will often have very limited practical as well as aesthetic solutions, as tubes leading the condensate water away into a suitable drain can often not go very far distances. Leading one of these tubes outside to drain out of the building can damage your walls and look very unappealing!
A condensate removal pump will solve this problem because you no longer rely on gravity, but can pump the condensate water to drain anywhere! Advantages of using a condensate removal pump:
- No slope/gravity required
- Ultimate flexibility
- Works in tight spaces
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Cheaper and faster installation
- No external impact on the building
- Lead all the water away into a suitable drain, efficiently and effectively removing condensate water without anyone knowing
Gravity drainage is a false economy.
A condensate pump gives you control of both the room aesthetics and where you pump your condensate water to.