Maxymum Nitrogen Regulator
Professional regulator for use with nitrogen or argon.
|Part number||Description||Pack qty|
|S100422GB||Maxymum High Pressure Regulator||1|
- Supplied with durable 63 mm metal gauges, with protective boots
- Central section machined from a solid brass bar, for improved rigidity and strength
- ISO 5171 compliant gauges designed to be used with compressed gas systems up to 30 MPa (300 bar)
- Maximum inlet pressure of 300 bar, with a pressure relief valve for additional safety front adjustment
- Side entry for nitrogen or argon cylinders
- 63mm gauges to ISO 5171 with fitted protectors
- Safety relief valve
- Made with advanced production technology from brass bar stock with quality manufactured components
- Supplied with a series of cascade outlet nipples with multiple connection possibilities including: G3/8 Rhe cone outlet according to UNI EN 560:2006; conversion outlet from cone G3/8 to SAE 1/4″ (7/16″ 20 UNF); conversion outlet from SAE 1/4″ to SAE 5/16″ (1/2″ 20 UNF)
- The Maxymum reduces and stablises the pressure of the gas in the cylinder to a safe and/or usable level acceptable by your operating system
- The pressure in the gas cylinder is easily increased and decreased by a simple turn of the pressure adjusting knob
- Professional regulator for use with nitrogen or argon
Need help finding the right chemical for your application?
Use our handy chemical selector tool to find the right Advanced product for the job.